View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:57 PM #181

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santon View Post
Anton has destroyed "lovable Alex" today.

@ANTON_MURPHY ANTON MURPHY
Had to BLOCK Alex from #bbuk - she's too fake man, **** that b*tch... She don't even like pink, she lied to the UK..if only you knew..

Ace_UK Ace
@
@ANTON_MURPHY wow. What happened? Did she even split the dough?
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑
ANTON MURPHY
@Ace_UK ofcourse she didn't. She is the devil in a pink dress!!! Lol

The devil in a pink dress. That is Alex from #bbuk - remember you guys know nothing... You only see an hour a day lol I know secrets..

NO OFCOURSE ALEX FROM #bbuk did NOT SPLIT THE MONEY. ARE YOU DUMB?? SHE IS A LIARRRR. SHE WAS A GINEA PIG HOUSEMATE AND SUCKED OFF A GUY!!

lool. Her & Tom got up to a lot then.

EXPOSED!!!!!!

Hail the King for exposing the truth about the wicked blonde witch. So chuffed her big act wasn't enough to win. Even Aaron is better than her

Jay, Lou, Alex and Tom are all riding together to a PA. It says about an 8 hour trip. He is not happy with Alex.

Jay McKray
Some people are so different out off bb guess fookin who am I'll at this **** cheeky isent the word ha ha

hayley wood
@ @cliffe1 my guess is Aaron and Faye! Ha! @RealJayMcKray shud have won! I voted 10 times! So angry when he didn't!

@RealJayMcKray
Jay McKray @miss_hayleyw @cliffe1 no it's Alex shook

Jay McKray
Ok just to clear things up Alex give Tom his money not give arron his .a shared mine with lou and Alex is a totally different person !

Jay McKray
Am trying 2 be sivel but she's not the same person a was in that house with really nasty ! Am shocked to bits ! Not disco at al

Last edited by BBfan6418; 10-12-2011 at 01:59 PM.
BBfan6418 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote