View Single Post
Old 14-12-2011, 09:50 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicXian View Post
Thenjudges are the biggest weapon for the production of the show. We are told that they do not know the voting results, but I think the producers tell them what to do with their acts to ensure them either being pushed for the win or being made to go out. If by now you still do not believe this then more fool you. In 6 weeks of judges voting to save an act, in 5 of them they kept the act who was bottom of the public vote. Coincedence? Me thinks not.
Considering there's a 50/50 chance of saving the bottom one each time it's not impossible. And I find your response very rude in its wording.

Of course The X Factor is staged to a certain degree, the judges don't mentor to the level that they are made out to. And yes, the producers have final say on what happens. But to say the votes are fixed is very cynical indeed. Especially when you start thinking the producers want to purposely push a lesser favourite for the win, and sabotage a popular one. There's simply no reason for it. If an act is popular they are more likely to bring in revenue when the show is over.

If the producers fixed the voting as much as they are accused of doing then Misha B would have made that final without a shadow of a doubt.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote