CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
As long as it doesn't take the title of "Worst Game" in the Razzies, I'm very interested in doing a second Survivor game in the summer.

This time, it's going to be much more organised, the immunity challenges are going to be simple but fun and most differently, the contestants will be creating the story:

Each contestant is allowed to create a "persona" to play as if they so wish. As they go through the game contestants would give me confessionals about how they feel about their tribe, making the strategic decisions, how they felt the task went etc.

Once I collect the final Jury votes I will write up the "episodes" of the game for everyone to see using the personas as the cast and using your confessionals to tell the story of how the final three got to where they are. Through this, you will be able to see peoples strategies, why people voted the way they did, how they felt about the decisions they made and hell, I'll try to make it funny too.

I think this could be a really innovative (although slightly nerdy) way of playing a TiBB game that could be really fun and interesting.

Other improvements I'd like to make:

- I'd like to open up a spot for a co-host to help with general tasks, helping me with my horrible English skills and smooth running Tribal Councils for when I'm not here.

- The Tribal Immunity challenges will not be quickfire ones but day length ones instead to try make things fairer and much more simple for those competing. Individual immunity however may indeed be quickfire.

- I'm thinking of asking for Two "Tribe Beach" threads where the tribes can talk in private. I'd need permission from Administration for this and let's be honest, Survivor has hardly had the impact on the forum like Elimination or The Mole has had, but I'll ask anyway.

Sorry for the long-ass post, but in short, I'd like to run another Survivor which is bigger, and more improved than the previous one. All I need is the interest!
I think during the summer more people will be free also, so I'm sure finding a co-host will be easy. You should ask Marc, he may be interested.

And I don't see why admin would have a problem with Survivor having its own section. Elimination has had its day now and after 'The Mole 5' I won't be running it anymore due to travelling so the games on TiBB will be at their minimum.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 26-12-2011 at 06:21 PM.