Thread: Romeo So Solid Crew
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:41 PM #14
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Anton View Post
Pretty much. He was always the one who handled the fame well as a result. The others were in Jail soon after or just weren't cut out to last.

For LeatherTrumpett, this is abit of the Ayia Napa incident I was referring to.

"Alarm bells began to ring on July 7 when Dylan Mills, known as MC Dizzy Rascal, was dragged from his scooter in broad daylight and subjected to a vicious knife attack before he was due to perform at the resort's Gas Club.

The attack came hours after members of So Solid, their promoters North Star, and the Cream Cartel, who are signed to So Solid's record label, arrived together on the island.

The spark that lit the fuse was trivial. According to garage scene insiders, the stabbing followed a brawl which erupted after Dizzy pinched the bottom of So Solid Crew's lead female singer, Lisa Maffia.

One DJ working in the resort, who refused to be named because "lives are at stake", said: "Its all street politics - a London thing. She is the lady of the So Solid Crew and doing something like that was a sign of disrespect to the whole collective. "

That was the main reason why Dizzee & Wiley stopped talking to each other aswell as Wiley left him there apparently. I wouldn't call them "hard" for that, I would call them idiotic, but that is obviously the sort of thing you was looking for so there you go
"One DJ working in the resort, who refused to be named because "lives are at stake", said: "Its all street politics - a London thing. She is the lady of the So Solid Crew and doing something like that was a sign of disrespect to the whole collective. "

These people are genuine immature idiots - just like that stabbing last week in Oxford ST - same deal
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote