BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I suppose it's only a testament to how much of an impact this website has had on me for the past (almost) 5 years that I broke down in tears earlier. The circumstances of this rang too close to home - my brother passed away 2 and a half years ago from an unexpected form of pneumonia.

But there's something deeply upsetting when it's someone you've spent a good few years talking to but have never met outside of the internet. I was just talking to Lee about this and how we feel a little unable to share this grief with friends or family, since they'd struggle to understand.

Some might call us sad for caring so much about those we've never met - but in my opinion this is what makes TiBB a wonderful place. We might argue over the pettiest and silliest of things but at the heart of it I truly believe that we genuinely care about each other, and it's incredibly saddening when part of this community is taken away.
I feel exactly the same Shaun, I was just saying to Nathan that I spoke to Kerry more then alot of my r/l friends, yeah we never met but she was our friend just the same.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote