oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I like both Denise and the twins, so the OP's point falls flat on its face. I like all the finalists apart from Gareth, who is a complete and utter useless bore.

What I cannot fathom, is people who dislike entertaining housemates, constantly argue that they need to be evicted, and instead champion dullards to win. It's laughable. Just laughable. And the people who like the twins/hate Denise, or hate the twins/like Denise I don't understand either. They're all entertaining...they have all created talking points...they are all great housemates. As is Michael and Frankie. People who like some of the entertaining housemates but not others completely baffle me...why people constantly take sides when there's arguments in the house, allowing such arguments to determine who their favourites are and act as if they're actually living with them just seems idiotic to me. You aren't living with them, you are watching them. And so you should be supporting the housemates who make the best TV, and surprisingly enough, when there's an argument...all of the people involved in said argument make the best TV, not a select few.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote