Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Yes 100%. People were quick to defend Denise in pantsgate because of her British nature and that's when I thought she could win this. You're totally right, it did become like that and there were people on Facebook saying similar things like A vote for Denise is a vote for Britain etc. It made me feel sick. The comments only got worse from then on, accusations left right and centre of American viewers rigging the votes by using false IP addresses. People could not stomach the thought of a British person voting to save the Americans. It was utterly uncomprehensible that a person of British nationality would vote for an American.

So true and I can only see it getting worse from now on sadly. There are way too many narrow minded people in the UK who hold the view that only a British housemate should win.
Agreed. BOTS last night & the night before just convinced that there is something horribly wrong with this country. There was a bit where Emma Willis was interviewing Tricia Penrose (Denise's friend) and she blamed all of her friend's problems on Michael & the twins. And then at one point Pete Burns (eurrgh) just simply said 'Get the Yanks out!' to which every one in the crowd just cheered and applauded as if he were defending Britain from mass invasion. It was truly horrible.
dathadiguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote