View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:24 AM #64
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Pretty stupid...perhaps she was covering up this secret all along, and maybe that is why she so frequently got upset? The stress and emotions linked to it may well have played a part, I'm betting they did. Was it essential that she broadcasted the status of her marriage to the rest of the house, or indeed the nation? Clearly she was trying to cover up her sadness by supposedly 'harping' on about how 'wonderful' her family life was...I'd have thought that was pretty much common sense. Maybe she didn't want to admit to everyone what had happened, and preferred to gloss over it instead? I imagine it's quite a sensitive subject and maybe sharing it with strangers wasn't something she wanted to do. Everyone deals with emotions differently, I'd have thought, given your age...you might have learnt that.
Who the bloody hell do you think you are addressing Jack? My age has got sweet piss all to do with anything - keep your personal sarcastic remarks to yourself and learn to post on the subject matter without being facetious to fms personally.

At HER age, if she was going through so much 'emotional turmoil' (thus Michael Madsen was 100% correct in his comment that she was emotionally distrubed: the man has been vindicated) - she put herself up for being on a show that she was not emotionally able to cope with. You expect me to feel sorry for that - or feel compassion? Not a chance in hell mate.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote