BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I'm pretty sure that's wrong and what SoBig said was right. Russell lied to Tyson and made him vote Parvati so that she would have majority votes, Tyson wanted to stay on the side of the majority and went with her too. Russell used HII and Tyson went.
Well you're wrong and you're disregarding what I'm saying about editing. You have 72 hours worth of footage to put into 45 minutes. Production can make it look like whatever they want it to look like. The editors gave Russell credit for it because they love doing that. But if you read any exit interview, you find out the real truth (what I've been saying this whole time.) Tyson put too much faith in Danielle/Parvati being smart and targeting Russell to save themselves and he took a calculated risk and went home because of it. Russell had nothing to do with what Tyson's decision, he had no influence in it. Tyson really wanted Parvati out so he took the initiative to switch his vote to get his way. Had that not happened and Russell gave his HII to Parvati, Russell would be going home and he'd be up there in the highest echelon of Survivor idiots with James Clement, Jason Siska, Erik Reichenbach, Brandon Hantz (whom he ironically criticizes and practically disowns for his poor gameplay.)