CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
i know well ben drink burns through your pocket its crazy but its so funny cus like yesterday i had people over at mine and my cousin had the crate and i was like how much do i owe you and he was like naw man its sound sure im at your house like so it was class and tonight i owed fowley money from before so i didnt had to pay anything the last 2 sessions cept friday but that night was worth it and im having a session at mine tomorrow too and a pub crawl on tuesday so if i suddenly stop posting after tuesday just eh....expect the worst..whats your facebook ben? i want to add you if thats ok? just PM like if you dont mind,,if you dont want to add me just say i wont be mad lol

/essay
OMG no punctuation!

-head explodes-

Lol, I'll PM you my FB now. When I drink, I drink stupid amounts. People underestimate how much I can pack away but I can drink like a fish, which costs me a bloody fortune when out. I miss hitting the pub with a few mates too, just having a pint and chilling out.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote