View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 02:13 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Exclamation Prince Harry & The Saturday's Mollie King dating?

Prince Harry is reportedly "completely smitten" with The Saturdays star Mollie King.

According to the Daily Express, the 27-year-old - who is third in line to the throne - is said to have begun a relationship with the blonde singer.

A friend of the royal is said to have told the paper: "It's very early days for them but they're head over heels."

The pair, who met two years ago when King supported Harry during a polo game at the Asprey World Class Cup, have apparently attempted to keep their romance secret.

Reports suggest that they have spent an increasing amount of time together, most recently enjoying a karaoke session at Bunga Bunga club in London.

King split from model boyfriend David Gandy earlier this year, while Harry has been single since separating from long-term girlfriend Chelsy Davy in 2009.

Asked about the possibility of him marrying one day, Harry said in an interview last month: "I'm not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."

Source: DS

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 11-04-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote