BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Where did I say he didn't??

I was pointing out that they push him as much as he pushes them.he doesn't like them, they don't like him, so why does Deana near appear everywhere he is and even butt in when he is talking to other housemates and not talking to her at all.

He doesn't like Deana, she doen't like him, they are like red rags to bulls as to each other, that's why she gets at him and he reacts as he does.

If you cannot understand that and have not come across people in that situation before then maybe you wil not understand why they go on as they do with each other, she is to blame as much as him.
I see it loads at Uni with people and noticed that even one of them saying morning to the other can set them off at each other.

Sometimes people just cannot stand being around certain people,Arron,Lydia and Deana are 3 people who would be better nowhere near each other, thankfully either Deana or Lydia won't be around after friday.
First of all, you're making stuff up. How could you possibly know that she follows him everywhere? Probably best we deal in facts. It's hard to debate against fairy tales.

He started all the agg, not Deana. You gloss over that fact when you say they are as bad as each other. She's reached her limit with him and has started to react back and who could blame her?