BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
First of all, you're making stuff up. How could you possibly know that she follows him everywhere? Probably best we deal in facts. It's hard to debate against fairy tales.

He started all the agg, not Deana. You gloss over that fact when you say they are as bad as each other. She's reached her limit with him and has started to react back and who could blame her?
2 examples of many and to list them would take me likely hours.
I have to say I find you extremely rude, if you don't agree with my facts prove them wrong, if you can't then refarain from responding to my posts.

Arron is taking to another housemate about his conversations with Benedict, saying he found the conversation boring but he though Benedict was really intelligent.

As he is talking who appears but Deana, who hears the words conversation and boring and runs off to make trouble for Arron by telling Benedict he said Benedict was boring not the conversation.

Arron is talking to Becky, again in comes Deana and she then sticks her nose into the conversation again,not invited to bt either Arron or Becky and Arron made his anger known and then left the room, in fact avoiding the confrontation.

If you don't like what you hear from me,then don't read what I say,becasue you don't agree and don't like what I say though does not make me wrong.
I think it is you who is twisting facts not me also I think the fairy tales are more likely coming from you rather than me as the 2 examples above not only show just 2 of many instances where she has hung around when Arron was talking to someone else but that she behind his back carried out a false and vindictive act.

He doesn't need to do anything behind Deana's back, he tells her to her face.I think I would be doing so too if I were in his shoes and knowing the vindictive things she has done as to him since day 5.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote