BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
If I am in a room and 2 people are talking even my family,to each other and not even looking at me, I would not say a word unless one or both said,''what do you think Joey''. I see that as simple good manners.

I do think Arron overreacted but I still think Deana should have waited to be asked rather than just stick her nose in again. Arron knows that Deana went and told lies to Benedict as to his conversation to another housemate about Benedict,he also knows she has never owned up to that.

When she is near and speaks as him with her to, it is like a red rag to a bull.

However, the Deana I saw on the highlights last night was very different, they did have some calmer chat and I have to say, I greatly admired Deana for seeking him out to tell him that he made the right decision to cut in half the cigarettes which I think he did too.
She clearly understood how he felt to have to do that since she was put on the spot in the very first night.

Look, I would love to really like Deana, I thought I really would too but she really annoys me at times and is so condescending.

I may though be wrong in my original thinking that they hate each other, maybe it goes the other way because as I say, I admired her going to him re- the cigarettes task.
She may even get my votes tomorrow after last nights highlights,I thought she was really good and fair in that instance to be fair to her.
I want to see Deana and Arron sort things out. Maybe they could be friends if they talked things through!