View Single Post
Old 28-06-2012, 07:49 PM #5
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autastic View Post
I am sick of Lydia having so much screen time. It has become The Lydia Show. There is hardly a scene where she isn't talking - wait; make that "b1tching". She only opens her mouth to whinge, b1tch and scheme.

She was a drama queen on the food task and in the beginning when Shiv did her very funny impressions of the whole house. Only Lydia did not see the funny side and overreacted.

Lydia deliberately lost the house 10 points out of selfishness. She protested and protested that what she was doing was clever and cunning, but when you consider that Lauren and Luke A both resisted tempatation to talk to their loved ones, to prevent losing only 5 points, Lydia did not care if she lost the whole house 10 points - she was only concerned with her own agenda; to find out who the "sheep" were.

She could easily have gunged the obvious housemates who nominated her to ensure the maximum points, but she is so narcissistic, she just had to find out who else nominated her. Then she was parading about like the cat with the cream once she got her own way.

She tried to highlight how righteous she was for letting everyone know that Sara is not a liar, but she was just covering up her own selfishness.

And it worked! None of the housemates seem to have worked out that she lost them all 10 points! She has sucked them all in, except the three ringleaders who know what she is like.

She is also now promoting herself as a peacemaker and saying that she wants to unite the house. But only to save her own skin.

She and Adam were also talking about nominations, when they discussed getting Sara and Caroline "on their side" (doesn't sound like "uniting" to me).

They should have their words read out to the whole house to show her up for what she is; a manipulative, scheming, arrogant woman.

She has to leave on Friday!

I think once she is gone, the tension in the house will considerably disperse.

Anyone else agree?

PS: the only time I enjoyed watching Lydia, was the look on her face when BB mentioned that she, Luke A and Benny could administer 1000 volts to other housemates. The shocked way she looked at the other two to see their reactions was priceless!
Loving this, some very valid points and great insight into the strange workings of lydias mind