BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I laugh at them, maybe I am easily pleased though,I'd rather see pranks than them sitting with miserable faces whinging all the time and also a good few of the tasks they are given by BB are less interesting and even more childish than some of Arrons pranks.

The people I talk to and watch BB with also seem to laugh at Arrons pranks too, I guess if someone doesn't like a housemate they only always see them in a negative light, I was like that for a time with Deana but have warmed to her lately.

Like last year, people on here couldn't stand Aaron or anything he did but thankfully that didn't matter with the voting public, I hope the public are more on my wavelength as to Arron and see that at least he tries to do something to make things more lively and interesting even if most of those attempts are probably childish or fail at times.

A prank done to wind someone up is successful if it does wind the other person up, by and large most of Arron's pranks have done that especially with Deana in the past.
Anyway, I laugh at his antics in the house and so do loads of others likely,just less so on the forums.
I agree, but i don't wan him to be nominated just for the pranks! It's not fair!