BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
What I say now will be totally lost on the people who wouldn't like him even if he did something really incredibly good for anyone or others.

However,he came over as a young guy who has a good bit of growing up to do but a harmless person who clearly has a decent heart deep down.

His interviews were fun and also fair, he took criticism really well and was on the whole now he has seen bits from the outside, was even critical of himself and made fair comments on the others.

On the bbbots intervies and questions, in the house he had massive issues with Lydia but they seemed to correct all that and he was gracious to her too as she was to him.

Nothing nasty about him that I could see in either of his interviews, a young guy, loves fun,loves pranks, is able to accept when he is wrong and is clearly approachable to others.childish a lot of the time and also has his wild side.
All that makes a pretty commendable human being in my book, no one is perfect and he is the first to admit he falls way short of being that too.

Nothing wrong with the lad at all, I would feel glad to know him and I already have as friends many people like Arron, they are absolutely great to be around.

No Saint by any means but certainly no sinner either and I hope he is successful in the future in whatever he does.
Hatin': Chris, Victoria, Shievonne, Ashleigh, Conor, Arron
smartalec2718 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote