View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:50 PM #11
took 2 sausages

took 2 sausages

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Arron knows he wasn't bullying him really, it was a possible technical assault, throwing water at each other is one thing like Arron and Deana did that night but anything in or other than just water is a different thing.
yes it is, because arron was bullying deana, he knew it would upset her and he kept doing it.
Quote:
Had Adam thrown this over Scott or any of the females in there this forum would be likely really baying for him to get punished bigtime.
you are probably right, but for one neither scott or any of the females (except *******igh maybe) would break rules on purpose and they aren't playing 'pranks' on the other hms all the time, so it would have been uncalled for.
Quote:
He wouldn't have dared throw it over Luke S,Luke A or Conor.
what makes you think that? if anything, arron is the one hm that would be able to take adam down (and keep him there), he has an mma background after all. conor and luke s are only show, they are the kind of people that take legal actions after getting their ass kicked in a brawl that they started, although i don't think luke s would be looking for fight anyway, he is to smart for that, conor on the other hand...
Quote:
However,it was a payback for Arron's foolishness and Arron took it really well overall.

I say again, I have not seen anything in the house from any housemate to indicate they are bullies or that there has been any bullying.
yes, i was surprised how well he took it to be honest, but he should have kept that bullying comment to himself. you can't really deny that arron was bullying deana, he did stuff to her (and only her) to upset her, all under the excuse of playing pranks, why didn't he play pranks on his friends? he was always targeting people that weren't in his close group of friends (deana, becky, scott). if it wasn't bullying it was at least getting cheap laughs at other peoples expense, which is as bad in my book anyway.

€: a simply guideline for me what bullying is:
laughing with someone = all fun and games
laughing about someone = bullying

Last edited by Halfwit; 07-07-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Halfwit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote