View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:36 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwit View Post
yes it is, because arron was bullying deana, he knew it would upset her and he kept doing it.

you are probably right, but for one neither scott or any of the females (except *******igh maybe) would break rules on purpose and they aren't playing 'pranks' on the other hms all the time, so it would have been uncalled for.

what makes you think that? if anything, arron is the one hm that would be able to take adam down (and keep him there), he has an mma background after all. conor and luke s are only show, they are the kind of people that take legal actions after getting their ass kicked in a brawl that they started, although i don't think luke s would be looking for fight anyway, he is to smart for that, conor on the other hand...

yes, i was surprised how well he took it to be honest, but he should have kept that bullying comment to himself. you can't really deny that arron was bullying deana, he did stuff to her (and only her) to upset her, all under the excuse of playing pranks, why didn't he play pranks on his friends? he was always targeting people that weren't in his close group of friends (deana, becky, scott). if it wasn't bullying it was at least getting cheap laughs at other peoples expense, which is as bad in my book anyway.

€: a simply guideline for me what bullying is:
laughing with someone = all fun and games
laughing about someone = bullying

Bullying is not what Arron as done, Arron simply play reversible innocent pranks, What Benedict did to Luke S was a vicious personal attack, becsue it was to harm him, not just a simple innocent joke, but a vindictive hate related act.

Arron does poke Dean and many other HM as well, so it is not simply aimed at Deana, but at many HM, Dena does react more than the others, but not because she is the only target.

Also to be pointed out, Arron had been punished very severely for going into the blue team area, how come Ashleigh was not punished for going into the green team area? I think Arron did not think the punishment was going to be that harsh considering, NOTHING WAS DONE for Ashleigh infraction.

It is a case BB really make all the time with Arron and never as bad a punishment for all the other HM not following the rules, like discussing nominations, even Lydia was never put on the spot for discussing nomination after the dunk task with Deana, she was having a full on nomination talk with Luke A and Adam I think, but nothing came as punishment. So why only when they want to Punish Arron and not others?
Carniala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote