Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Actually although I think Arron should just let this pass now, I watched it again this morning with a friend who is a Solicitor,.
She said Adam committed an assault, it would likely be deemed that in the outside world.
However, she then went further, (I didn't realise this at the time of seeing it last night), Adam said in response to Arron, saying that if he stayed tonight,he wasn't going to sleep in that smelly bed so would go in another,to which Adam then threatened to do it to him again and again if he moved beds.
That is a step futher on from a prank or just a technical assault, that is threatening harrassment and intimidation which is like bullying.

If Arron went to the police say on this, which he won't because he took it well enough but not the added further threats,the police would likely see it funny but never the less you cannot go around threatening people and harrassing them so would see it through,Arron could also take out a private action from the visual evidence of BB.
My Solicitor friend said she would certainly have took on a case like this if someone went to her with this scenario.

I state again, had Adam done this to Deanafor instance,then further threatened if she moved beds to do it again, there would be a massive outcry on here for him to be punished and who in any event gave Adam the right to punish any housemate furhter after BB had done so.

Caroline makes an offensive off the cuff remark as to a housemate and gets a formal warning, Adam takes matters into his own hands and thows offensive liquid material over a housemate then threatens to do it again and again if they try to avoid it by moving beds but gets nothing said,just how are you?

Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.With this further threat to do it again, Adam came close to, if in fact didn't already cross over to this being a likely criminal offence.no way a serious matter but one that needs addressing by BB and punishing too with a formal warning like Caroline had to have.

Last edited by joeysteele; 08-07-2012 at 01:06 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote