BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Give it a rest joey, you are usually quite rational but I can't agree with you on this one....
Excuse me, I beg your pardon, I think I was in conversation with Lostalex who I actually have no problem with whatseover as he was also conversing with me.
Lostalex is making good and valid points from his perspective as I believe I am too from mine with no problem between us at all.
If he tells me to in effect shut up then that is fine.

However, I am an equal member here like you kizzy, I can make my points and converse with who I please unless 'they' tell me otherwise.

Lostalex, does not live in the UK,the laws in the USA may be slightly different here to there, I posted what I had seen and learned in no offensive way to Lostalex at all and Lostalex has never been offensive in any way to me either.

Don't read my posts kizzy,if you don't like the content but please refrain from telling me how or what I can post.
If the person I am conversing with doesn't wish me to respond to their posts that is fine and once 'they' tell me so then I will not do so,just as if I ask people to stop responding to mine.

If I was doing anything wrong,in any event then I would be told by a moderator and not you ,with the fullest respect kizzy.

Last edited by joeysteele; 08-07-2012 at 04:32 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote