Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Carniala, I agree with what you are saying, proving a 'fix' would be really hard and in my view likely impossible to do so.
However what I believe goes in is what is termed 'engineering' results.That is more easy to arrange and set up and also conceal in the main.

You are right, in fact the whole diary room task for instance was a farce because even before it took place,BB had already set their minds that the green team were going to be given it. I would have not permitted Ashleigh and Conor to nominate rather than take away the blue teams victory on the task but BB already had decided the punishment would be even if the blue team won,they would be stripped of the victory. That stinks to high heaven of 'fixing' actually.

The thing is they have this get out clause, BB can change the rules at any time, so no one can win with BB.
As I said on another thread, it doesn't always go BB's way, I don't believe they wanted Aaron to win last year but he kept all the publics backing all through the series despite their attempts and bbbots too.

This year,with the stripping of victories etc; in tasks they have given themselves more chance to 'engineer' a winner and the talking about Noms in the first 3 weeks then suddenly stoppping that too.
It is hard to stop talking instantly about something that has been your main topic for near 3 weeks,so that rule will be regularly broken, the number of housemates who have talked about them are so many over the last 10 days that the only best punsishment would have been to put all housemates up for eviction this week, they didn't,the question is begging why not.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote