Favourites (more):
UBB: Victor
BB11: Shabby

Favourites (more):
UBB: Victor
BB11: Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
um... YES, you do prosecute them. are you seriously saying that murder is okay(example: honor killings) just because it's cultural??

you've lost me man, sorry.

I sort of get the sentiment that you are going for, but i think you are taking that sentiment into very extreme territories, and that's where you lose me.
Do you seriously think that I think that murderers shouldn't be prosecuted :| I meant do you solve the underlying problem just by prosocuting the offenders & scare tactics or do you educate & try to prevent the murder in the first place.

...anyway what I'm saying is you've got to understand that this guy was probably brought up in a household/society that looked down on homosexuality among other things, if he has no contact with anything but that sort of opinion how can you blame him for just being the same? Look how many people believe in God with absolutely no evidence purely because they live in that type of society, do you blame each specific person? I know this might be hard for an American to hear but maybe nobody's to blame