View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 12:36 AM #90
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewS View Post
The only thing I find uncomfortable over the last few days is how politically correct big brother is trying to be.

We watch the show because its suppose to depict the personalities and interactions of a group of strangers. Over the course of the series, people will get into fights, have falling outs, and say stupid things. Sometimes those things might be rude and nasty. Life is rude and nasty sometimes, its the reality. That's why we watch, for the drama, for the arguments, for the random slag offs. If it was 12 friends sitting around the campfire every night roasting marshmallows and having a friendly chat, nobody would care. Scott made a bit on an ignorant comment. Breaking News, some people are ignorant, or say things without thinking them through sometimes. That's the beauty of BB, we get to see it.

I wish the housemates this year were as opinionated and sure of themselves as Marcus was, so they could tell BB to ****** off.
You seem to have forgotten that it's a TV show and viewers take offence from these things

C5 are just trying to protect their reputation and don't want **** loads of complaints from ofcom

Hasn't race row taught you anything?

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 20-07-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote