BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassieparis View Post
Conspiracy. It' a bleedin' obsession.
He/She has been unleashed by another F'M who totally taking the right royal buff out of the Son of.....
Please wait for the rage that follows.......
Cassie, you should have gone to spec savers. My avatar is me, I dont need to post unfunny representations of others to gain street cred, I am happy being myself, a hot blooded 100% male with a passion for fairness and right. That picture was taken 3 years ago before i was struck down with cancer but i beat it and am on the way back and dont give a f..k about people that think they are superior to others.

Also I wasnt unleashed by another HM I dont run with the pack, I like to lead it. Just so happens the Forum this year has the best of both worlds, a strong lady and a strong male and hopefully between us we will promote the fact that it is ok to tell the truth and posters dont need to kiss ass or be frightened off by bullies that jump on posts like this every opertunity they get.

When was the last time you saw anything posted like.....sorry mr poster but I dont agree with you but i observe your right to free speech....what we see on here are things like.....you are a bigot and one loaf short of a dozen etc etc. I for one hope to see everyone heard equally and I will keep on championing the voice of the informed and correct minority.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote