View Single Post
Old 28-07-2012, 01:03 PM #19

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I've just watched the Eviction show and interview ... And what can I say , absolute train wreck of an interview with Caroliar, Carolwhine etc ..

I've posted a few threads re her behaviour and whether she is(was) a good housemate. But I think the BB producers need perhaps to take some of the blame in allowing someone who clearly has psychological issues (sociopath ) being put into such a highly charged environment .

There was no game, no game plan , what we saw was in effect the emotional and mental frailties of someone with serious character flaws portrayed as entertainment.

She should never have got past the interview stage, shame on her parents for not intervening , shame on Big Brother for stooping this low and now this woman has to pick up the pieces on the outside... Best of luck to her !!!!
I'm not a fan of internet psychologists, but this girl clearly displays many traits of a sociopath. I could not understand how she was let on the show and it was so uncomfortable to watch her antics. Conor is a jerk, but Caroline is far worse - the girl shows no remorse, is vicious beyond belief, and does not even have the presence of mind to reign it in. If that's what she is at 20 when she has zero responsibilities, I can't imagine her in 5 years when she has to live her own life.
sarakss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote