View Single Post
Old 30-07-2012, 08:43 PM #70

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

EPISODE 4: CHUCK’S EXECUTION

“Count Up” tested the contestants luck and tested how well they could find clues and utilise them to help them reach a point requirement set by myself. This mission saw the group finally manage to pass their first task as they successfully banked enough to meet the required 750 points.

DrunkerThanMoses gained his third exemption in four missions, along with Mollie and Roy Mars III, which all came at a cost to the team’s point total. Though despite these point penalties the team still had enough points to pass.

Karl once again laid low in this mission and didn’t contribute to banking any points doing the very subtle sabotage, which worked for him as the quiz results show.

A mixed result this time around, with Shaun topping the votes despite being the last contestant to submit his quiz. Which must have given him some confidence in the fact that his answers were accurate. I thought I would toy with him during the execution however by leaving it between him and Chuck, little did he know he was head and shoulders above the rest of the contestants. Chuck followed Jayson by scoring 0 and becoming Karl’s fifth victim.

Only four contestants were suspected to be The Mole this time around, and yet again no body suspected Karl. A very successful start for any Mole in any of the past seasons.

The Scores:

4/10 - Shaun

3/10 - Kate, Roy Mars III

2/10 - KG, Samuel, Mollie, Josy

1/10 - GypsyGoth, Doogle, DrunkerThanMoses

0/10 - Chuck

Who suspected who:

Mollie – GypsyGoth, Samuel, Roy Mars III,
Roy Mars III – Doogle, Chuck, Shaun
Samuel – DrunkerThanMoses, Kate, Josy
Shaun – KG, Mollie

Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote