View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:40 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Its pretty obvious Luke S clearly regrets not taking the opportunity of taking the 50k...
If Deana cannot see that then she is stupid... but she is not. She simply cannot help kicking a person when he is down. I think he has shown a lot of strength in not rising to her clearly baiting him.
I think she has pushed the boundaries. She could well regret this and Luke S may well have the last laugh. If she goes on friday it will be because of this....and I will be laughing my socks off.

Did you see her face when she thought Scott had been on atask throughout.... everyone else found that quite amusing.....all she saw was Scott having an advantage over her and wasnt impressed in the slightest... All she can ever say is 'I would have never done that'... On the first night she didnt mind putting 3 up for eviction instead of sacrificing herself now did she???

So what if he regrets it? That's his problem not Deana's. It's the BB house, something like that was always going to happen to someone. He didn't lose anything he didn't have. He needs to get over it and stop acting as if he's lost his whole world.

I think it's kind of obvious Deana genuinely finds her joke funny and keeps making it because of that. Luke S makes the situation awkward by reacting like the robot that he is. Deana calling him Charlie reminded me of Big Bang Theory when the others make jokes with Sheldon and he's like -___-

She was shocked at Scott's task because she interpreted as Scott not being himself the entire time she knew him. Like she kept saying ''those were the best parts about you''. Now she doesn't have those, those things she found funny about him or didn't like about him, she didn't know what to think. She said she wouldn't sacrifice her BB experience to act as a pawn in BB's game.. That was what she said not ''you had an advantage over me''.

Deana's task was a one off and not something that lasted the entire way through. However she did have to handle the reverberations of it during her entire time in the house. People like Lydia and Conor taking an instant and lasting dislike of her.

Your logic is almost offensively stupid.
sofialady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote