View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:04 AM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

It was an awful idea to give half of the prize fund that was meant for the 'WINNER' to anyone other than 'THE WINNER', especially in a random task that didn't even give every housemate left in there a chance to take the money!
If the money was an extra sum of money separate from the main prize fund it would have been something but to in effect punish or penalize the eventual winner for absolutely no reason was utterly preposterous and shameful.

And the fact that it was Conor, of all people, who was allowed to take the money just rubs salt in an already gaping and festering wound.

This whole series of BB has been a total shambles from beginning to (nearly) end. Any other 'gameshow' would have been strung up by OFCOM and the like but the mere inclusion of the ever ridiculous "Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time" loophole clause somehow makes BB and Endemol immune to and exempt from a multitude of rules and laws that everyone else has to abide to rigidly.

I used to LOVE the Summer Big Brother marathons passionately but this year i found it uncomfortable to watch at the best of times and ended up switching it off for more of the time than i watched it.

The fact that it looks pretty much certain that one of the few decent housemates in there this year will win BB13 is a small but nonetheless worthwhile recompense but still not nearly sweet enough to cover the nasty taste this years show has left in the mouths of the true Big Brother fans.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote