Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwit View Post
whatever, conor won the 50k fair and square, not much we can do about it now. he lived at his parents and the personal trainer thing wasn't paying to much? great, the 50k he won by producers choice mean that deana suing him might result in actual pay off for her. i'm glad he wants to waste the money on a wedding, a holiday for his family and **** like that, worst thing for deana supporters would have been if he tries to gamble with that money, at least a big chunk of that money will still be there when she leaves the house. the way things have played out, i can actually root for either luke a. or adam to win and deana still might get some money out of all this.
I dont think anyone is suing anybody, as far as I'm aware no offence has been committed that would warrant criminal charges so there will be no police prosecution. As regards a Civil prosecution it would cost more than the £50K in question.

The unpalatable truth is that somebody managed to win a place on a reality TV show whose nasty thuggish behaviour was rewarded with a large cash prize whilst the main victim of this will probably walk away empty handed.

Shame on BB producers for introducing this ridiculous WR nonsense and allowing the afore mentioned person to be involved in it....!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote