Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGHAMADAN View Post
I really like Danika, she is great value and entertaining People are acting like she is one of Ulysses sirens and the guys helpless victims.
She is much younger than them for a start, one is 30 and the other 40 fhs. They are grown ass men who are responsible for their own choices and reactions. They are also men of the world who have been around the block many times.

I am sure Danika is not the first flirtatious attractive woman they have met.Was not Lorenzo sic on the bachelor.Its all bullshine. They are using Danika for airtime and to get sympathy. She is the naive one and the one who will be vilified and booed.

Many women are their own worst enemies, excusing men and blaming other women; like men, have no minds of their own, instead of holding them personally responsible for their own actions. No matter how the girls act ,the men are responsible for how they react.
Penises do not have a brain nor can they act independently of their owners. the man chooses, the penis complies, unless you are a certain age.
If the men are acting like tools around the pretty girls, they are the ones making that choice. Both girls were open about having b/fs, so why pursue them. Why does Ashley persist and why oh why is he getting sympathy for being an idiot.The problem here is not the girls but the overweening egos of the men.
What a great post! I have no problem with Danika and I say keep her in now especially the love has turned to hate.... doubt that will happen though the voters will want to continue the borefest and once again anyone causing controversy will be voted out.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote