Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Even if she is, most men love "*****s" or sexually overt women. Not demure/ classy women.

Men claim to like Audrey Hepburn but they really want Marilyn Monroe. Likewise they claim to fancy Kate Middleton but secretly prefer Jordan/ Katie Price.
I'd take Audrey over Marilyn and I'd have to wash with a blow torch if I came into contact with Jordan!

But other than that, your theory is sound.

Men love a bad girl, just as much as women like a bad guy. How many movies have been made, or books written, about the nice, dependable, guy who goes to work and has a respectable bank account? None.

Danica's charm is that she looks ever so innocent, but there is the notion that she's just a bit naughty.

And does anyone believe that Harvey has problems with the ladies? No. He has the bad boy image, the good looks, a little fame. Does it matter that he is more known for sleeping around? Not at all.

It works both ways.

And for the record, I'd take Kate Middleton any day of the week. And mission one would be to get her to eat. Waaayyy to skinny.