Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime77 View Post
It's an interesting theory although I have never met a wealthy guy who is al right with being though of as a fool. You see right now game plan or not Lorenzo looks like a complete tool. Did you see him talking to Martin, Harvey, Ashley and Samantha about the fact that Mike knows he likes Danica but Mike will still make another play for her. He was talking like a child! From the look on Martin's face he couldn't believe what crap he was listening to. He was speechless.
I know, its crazy when the big Ego's start locking horns, I'm convinced Lorenzo knows Danica is trying to stitch him up, he knows its about material gain from her perspective, Princess Danica and all that, but he can't be seen to lose out in the battle of Ego's with the Situation.

Late in the BOTS last night they were showing footage of Danica trying to build bridges with Mike, so is she now trying to play both Lorenzo & Mike off each other or use Mike to make Lorenzo feel insecure or has she decided to switch back to Mike beacuse he's younger and more easily manipulated (plus theres the Xmas wish list).

I wish I knew how this woman's mind works...!!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote