View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 04:48 PM #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I know, its crazy when the big Ego's start locking horns, I'm convinced Lorenzo knows Danica is trying to stitch him up, he knows its about material gain from her perspective, Princess Danica and all that, but he can't be seen to lose out in the battle of Ego's with the Situation.

Late in the BOTS last night they were showing footage of Danica trying to build bridges with Mike, so is she now trying to play both Lorenzo & Mike off each other or use Mike to make Lorenzo feel insecure or has she decided to switch back to Mike beacuse he's younger and more easily manipulated (plus theres the Xmas wish list).

I wish I knew how this woman's mind works...!!!!
Here's a suggestion. Her face when she heard the crowd said it all. She sat very still and listened. She heard cheers for Mike and boos for herself. She did exactly what Coleen did when she was booed. Thought, 'I must have done something wrong'. She therefore made up with Mike as soon as she could. Just sticking close to who she sees as a winner. Remember Lorenzo had previously been booed.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote