Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I have been watching CBB this year with a sense of expectation, since that first launch night watching all those Celebs/Non Celebs go in my thoughts were, great a good mixture, some big Celebs , this could be the best series ever.

Yet as the show progressed the airtime was given over to the flirtatious younger HM and their love triangles/squares. The bigger Celebs did nothing, said nothing stayed in the background. There have not been any big storylines involving Martin, Coleen, Julian. Julie has been entertaining but only in a car crash sort of way.

So now I ask who do you want to win, or more importantly do you really care who wins as none of them really deserve it judging by winners of previous series.

Who wins ? , Does anyone really care ??
I gave up on it when Jasmine was booted out. I actually dont care. Its the first Celeb Big Brother I didnt watch from start to finish. I dont like most of the lot in there and Julie should be at home in her bloody slippers. There is nobody interesting enough or well known enough to merit a win so my big brother viewing is well and truly over till the proper Big Brother next year
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote