Thread: Lorenzo on BBOTS
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 12:07 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I was so irritated that Emma didnt give Lozza a chance to respond. Julie sat smugly chewing her gum unrepetant proud of her obnoxiousness yet not owning up to it either.

This woman is 70. I dont think seniors should shrivel up or be reticent. But a little bit of decorum reflection and finesse is needed as we age. Nothing worse than seeing a 60+ person swearing and chewing incessantly - its worse than seeing teens doing it.
What a disgrace she is to herself and family,she has shown what she really is...why bots didn't take her to task with her behavior is beyond me,the only thing that was anywhere close to someone telling her off,was when someone from the audience told her she was two faced,Emma was fast enough to move on.
What a diva and why was she allowed to have her own bathroom,nothing has been mentioned of that,until the prince let the cat out of the bag last night.. plus she was allowed to have her own hairdresser come in,oh that was for medical grounds,ya sure..........dive to the end....

Last edited by dyfed; 07-09-2012 at 12:09 PM.
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote