View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 PM #71

I don't think that's fair at all. Julie was the one to completely not like Coleen from the moment they met. Which is fair enough, but to go out of her way to pretend she got on well with her, saying she "loved her" was completely two faced and dishonest.

Coleen didn't want everyone to hate Julie from day one, I have no idea what on earth gives you that idea. Once Julie had nominated her, she started to get a bit confused because whilst Julie was telling her one thing to her face she was doing the complete opposite behind her back.

Saying "I love you", then "f-ing tw@" in the next breath isn't that bad as you say.

But it's her entire attitude, denying the fact she's being two faced and hypocritical that got on my nerves. Acting as though she's perfect, treat me like a lady etc. And everyone else is the villain.

If anybody dared criticise or not agree with what Julie was saying, she would disregard them with a tirade of insults and claim they were fake, two faced.
Yet when confronted with her own actual fakeness, she would answer cryptically or have an irrelevant answer.

I can watch bitchiness and cutting remarks, that's a part of BB and everyone does it at one stage or another but Julie's whole attitude after the fact and the way she defends herself is what makes me completely dislike her.

Last edited by Marsh.; 08-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote