BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
I don't think that's fair at all. Julie was the one to completely not like Coleen from the moment they met.
Evidence?

Coleen didn't feel the love (so blinkin' what) so immediately started bitching and whining that Julie didn't like her.

I must have been watching a different show to everyone else.

Meanwhile

Julie told ALL housemates she loved them....she is a lovey, that's what lovies do..She HAD to vote for two people. That makes her two-faced? The fact the show forces housemates as part of the game to nominate two people? She may or may not have wanted to vote for Coleen..but the fact is SHE had to vote for two people she had already told she loved because she told 100% of them she loved them. Just so happens Coleen got her knickers in a twist over it.

Julie told people in that show she loved them every other minute so thanks to good editing it looked timed just before a vote but fact is, she says it ALL THE TIME. It's no big deal and NO Coleen Nolan, having a lovey tell you they love you does NOT mean they really love you. Brava!! It actually means the reverse..'I hope you love me'. It's more of a question than a statement.

Julie is a person who says what she wants herself to hear. When she says 'I have got your back' she means 'I hope you've got my back'. She probably doesn't even realise it.

This is why she genuinely doesn't get the whole two-faced thing. She's oblivious to the fact people take her word at face value and really believe it so when she does say something contrary they become upset.

Last edited by Big Brother Cartoons uk; 08-09-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Big Brother Cartoons uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote