Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
michael jackson was a poor black kid from a shack in mississippi, who became the biggest entertainer ever. how is anyone supposed to handle that. could anyone? he was confused, eccentric, creative, brilliant, caring, lost, pained and always searching for that lost childhood. but above all else he was profoundly naive in many ways. on the stage he commaned the world, off it, it was a circus. yet another star destroyed by the mob mentality created by the trash tabloid withc hunts....how many papers and magazines did jacko stories sell for them eh? millions

if any of thoese people were concerned with his alleged liking for children, why did they keep sending their kids there, why did they keep taking the gifts, why didnt the authorities insist public servants and social workers of some kind were involved in regulating neverland?

I watched a documentary once where he bought a vase for half a million without even looking at it as he walked out the door.....his was a world beyond surreal..meanwhile the documentary maker stitched him up and tried to make him look bad , just to make a name for himself (martin bashir) ..everyone wanted him and his talent and his lifestyle and his money and his mystery.....no allegation was ever proved at all. he was found innocent. but alas it destroyed him and he died shortly afterwards after his producers tried to make a few hundred million dollars off him by selling 50 michael jackson shows back to back...they still made millions from his dvd after his death

the world is a sick place.
I agree with this the truth,I watched that documentry the poor guy was stitched up like a kipper,I hated the press for what they did to him.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote