IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Morning Everyone. My apologies for being unable to post the task last night, my internet is down, apparently the Three Network are having serious problems, linked with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy!! They have estimated 24 hours before it will be up and running again.

Thanks to Mollie for stepping in and posting the first task, I hoped you would do so I was tearing my hair out

Just a few things I wanted to include before the task got posted, so I will say them now

Thank you very much Mollie for hosting the launch show, you did a brilliant job

There are no officially appointed team leaders for this game, as the way in which eliminations are to be decided differs quite a bit from the actual Apprentice Show. You may however decide in your teams to appoint someone informally to take charge of each task, depending on what the task may be, Judges will take note of how well you organise yourselves and work together. Being in charge of a task does not automatically put you in the firing line, as it does on the TV Show.

After a task, you will individually, via PM, nominate the 2 team members from your own team you feel most deserve to be fired. The two or more (in the event of a tie) from each team with the most votes will face Sir Alan ShuGRR and the panel in the Boardroom, and one person from each team will be FIRED! Team Pioneer will pm me, Team Prospect will pm Mollie, as mentioned in Mollie's task outline above. If you do not pm us then your vote will be for yourself! So make sure you do it please, when asked thanks.

Also this task, as mentioned previously, does have a Twist, which will be announced along with the results. I was unable to announce this last night. Work hard, we are watching The deadline for this task is 10PM on SUNDAY, and results will be announced depending on how my internet access is going.

Finally I have received a message from Vanessa this morning, asking to leave the game. What in the blue blazes has been going on? I will investigate !!

Last edited by Kate!; 03-11-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote