BBCanada 9: Victoria

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molled Wine View Post
Honestly those 2

Also Josiah could you give us a little teaser of some of the reasons people have put on the votes
Yes I will Mollie, yes I will.

Amelia nominated Junior and Ru because they were dressing in drag and lip syncing to Glamazon all day long on Day 7 before the eviction.

Bella nominated Michelle because she was acting very cray cray after the eviction even though Ru thought she was a good 'squirrel friend'. She also nominated Amelia because she thought Amelia was "very dirty" upon entering the house.

David and Greg nominated Bella and Ru because they were dancing in the shower and farting all day on Day 7.

Junior nominated Ru and Bella for eviction because even though the three of them are friends, Ru and Bella are disgusting when it comes to being gassy after eating chili for dinner.

Michelle nominated Bella and Junior for eviction due to Bella's farting and Junior being hyped up on chocolate for 2 days straight.

Ru nominated Junior and Bella for eviction again due to Bella's farting and Junior being hyper after chocolate for 2 days.

And finally, Zendaya nominated Ru and Junior because she isn't getting along with them well since the eviction due to the fact that they have been making her the "person who is a brick wall who no one wants to talk to".

After the nominations were completed, Bella, Junior and Ru each had 6 nomination points putting the three of them up for eviction. Michelle had 2 points, Amelia had 1 point; and David & Greg and Zendaya had no points.
--------------------
Again, I have a voting update!!!

Here are the percentage of votes at the moment without the names of the housemates.
?? - 46%
?? - 31%
?? - 23%

Last edited by Josiah.; 02-12-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Josiah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote