My keyboard is bullocks

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
CBBUSA: Mark McGrath

My keyboard is bullocks

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
CBBUSA: Mark McGrath

BTW Sorry for the info dump. I figured I may as well talk about how the show works or is advertising over here.

The show is always #2 in the overall ratings for the 7:00 PM timeslot but it's always #1 in the 18-49 demo. It's down from last year considerably and I bet it'll affect the budget for Season 3.

I don't think Verizon or Pepsi will split from X Factor because Idol and The Voice both have Cell and Drink Sponsors. (Idol has AT&T and Coke and The Voice has Sprint and Starbucks.)

Pepsi pays to have the glasses on the table, it might be blurred for the UK version. Coke pays Idol to do the same. they don't have to have Pepsi in the cups, it can be water just as long as they're drinking it from the cup.

Also the lines close two hours after the show ends in each of the timezones Phone Numbers have a different area code that how they know not to count that vote (For example A Phone Number in New York State would be 1-212-###-####). America has four timezones and West coast can't get to the telly at 5 PM so they get a tape delayed show. Which is also why we don't have the results on the same night (Basically what the East Coast Saw with naughty words bleeped out in case they slipped through on East Coast.)
Nintendo ID (Wii U): BRLNerd

Last edited by BBfanUSA; 07-12-2012 at 02:48 AM.
BBfanUSA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote