Originally Posted by AppleTree View Post
2 #1 UK singles
1 #3 UK single
#3 UK album

#3 Aus single
#10 Aus album

Yeh.. they're doing crap...

How's Leona doing nowadays btw?
Leona's doing brilliant actually. Leona is actually a worldwide star, unlike Little Mix. Her tour sold out instantly.

Quote:
I'm comparing current current events... wasn't 'Glassheart' out of the top 40 within a couple weeks?
'DNA' was out of the top 10 in 1 week was it not? Atleast 'Glassheart' managed more than one week in the top 10 . Little Mix lasted 1 week in the top 10 then flopped out of it. Terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
Yeah it's a bit silly to compare Little Mix's success with Leona Lewis's because Leona Lewis is in a different league when it comes to Sales
Well said, It's actually hilarious, Little Mix will never reach 10M album sales, let alone a tenth of her success.

Quote:
I'm comparing their most recent eras, where the sales can be compared cos of the same years... last time Leona had sizeable success was 2009/10
Leonas been having alot of sucess recently around the world, Run was in the German chart for almost 100 weeks within 2011/2012.

Quote:
Not really, 1D only got to #2 behind Rihanna. LM got #3 behind 1D and Rihanna, history must be repeating itself
History? 1D album actually sold well & was a top 10 of the year in terms of sales. Little Mix dropped from #3 to #11 in the second week, so it's not gunna be a top 10 seller of this month let alone the year, no offence but you don't know ****.

Quote:
What? I'm comparing their 2012 releases. Your main argument is "Little Mix won't do well in America cos I say so"
2012 releases, Leonas only released one song that was snubbed by radio, Little Mix have been promoted everywhere & are always on the radio & are also extremely generic/commercial, whereas Leona does not push that boundary, also Leona is actually doing her own stuff.

Last edited by MeMyselfAndI; 07-12-2012 at 05:41 PM.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote