BB14: Hazel
BB13: Deana
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):
BB14: Hazel
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndLeona View Post
Leona's doing brilliant actually. Leona is actually a worldwide star, unlike Little Mix. Her tour sold out instantly.

I just went on a website and tried to buy tickets. I got one instantly

'DNA' was out of the top 10 in 1 week was it not? Atleast 'Glassheart' managed more than one week in the top 10 . Little Mix lasted 1 week in the top 10 then flopped out of it. Terrible.

Little Mix's second week sales at #11 were higher than Leona's first week with Glassheart, not really great point to use

Well said, It's actually hilarious, Little Mix will never reach 10M album sales, let alone a tenth of her success.

Anything could happen But I doubt it

Leonas been having alot of sucess recently around the world, Run was in the German chart for almost 100 weeks within 2011/2012.

History? 1D album actually sold well & was a top 10 of the year in terms of sales. Little Mix dropped from #3 to #11 in the second week, so it's not gunna be a top 10 seller of this month let alone the year, no offence but you don't know ****.

#11 with sales of 26k, about the same as Leona's first week wasn't it?

2012 releases, Leonas only released one song that was snubbed by radio, Little Mix have been promoted everywhere & are always on the radio & are also extremely generic/commercial, whereas Leona does not push that boundary, also Leona is actually doing her own stuff.

Radio Play and Promos are only given to the ones in demand.. I'll leave you to tie that point up. And the second part is just your opinion so
my comments in bold cos cba put quote brackets
Apple202 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote