User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

[QUOTE=Niamh.;5765373]They never actually divorced though so what you're implying there isn't actually correct.[/QUO

In 2006, Heidi began dating Spencer Pratt. In May 2007, Montag and Pratt announced their engagement. On November 20, 2008, Montag and Pratt had a marriage ceremony in Mexico. No family members were present and the wedding ceremony lasted 15 minutes. Montag and Pratt married a second time on April 25, 2009 in Pasadena, California. On July 30, 2010, Montag filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences in the petition. However, the couple called off the divorce in September 2010. In November 2010, Montag and Pratt announced that the reason behind the couple's divorce was to help Montag's career. Later that November, Montag and Pratt renewed their wedding vows at a beachfront house in Carpinteria, California.

The bit I like is the divorce was designed to help her carreer. OMG and they want us to take seriously their love for eachother. They are a perfect example of a pair of media puppets and not that good ones either.

So they were married 3 times, they just were not divorced in between and before the trolls start humping me, Marriage is a ceremony not and act. It is the legalised binding of 2 people in a holy ceremony and can be carried out as many times as the couple want them 2. I personally have been married only once for 42 yrs but we have contemplated re newing our vows one day (the wife likes wedding cake and needs an excuse to wear a suilly hat) but as yet, we stay married once.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote