View Single Post
Old 18-01-2013, 06:07 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by droberts View Post
At least ****forbrains Pratt and miss personality by pass Montage are happy to deal with the consequence of there behavior. Razor is coming across to desperate in his bid to stay to the end. So what if he gets kicked out, I would rather see him go out on his sword with dignity than seeing him clasping his chest like a frightened old lady at the mere thought of being asked to leave or worrying that the public may see a side of him that he would rather them not.

As for the Pratt family, as much as I don't like them myself, this would have been with out doubt the most boring CBB ever made with out them..
I'm not sure we can say that ! if the Sneidi's had not been there the others would have behaved totally differently - even with a married British couple - This pair of American lovelies have intimidated all of them into being well subdued - we all know how Americans take everything over the top, they have taken the dog eat dog US version ,thinking its the same show - well done BB as it now appears thats the kind of show you want to turn the UK version into !! Shame on you
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote