View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:50 PM #14
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I look forward to the day when everybody in this country has equal rights in law and people in loving committed relationships can get married whether that be hetero, same sex , transgender.. Whatever its about love and commitment not type of genitals.

I would like to see civil partnerships scrapped and marriage in law apply to everyone.

Oh and if churches don't like that then we should boycott them or start our own churches which reflect the progressive nature of modern society and are not stuck in the Middle Ages or bogged down by outdated religious dogma...!!!!
In Muslim countries they still stone people to death for being gay. Good luck forcing them to marry gay couples. Because if you're going to force one religion into it, you're going to have to force them all. You can't just choose the easiest target, insist they change their whole dogma, but let the others do their own thing.

I really don't know why there was a differentiation made between civil partnerships and civil marriages in the first place. They are really the same thing.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote