Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Default Mario and Lisa split up :(

Quote:
They're best known as the limelight-hungry couple who shot to fame when they appeared on Big Brother back in 2008.

But Lisa Appleton and Mario Marconi have now called time on their marriage and eight-and-a-half-year romance once and for all.

Claiming they had been 'unhappy for a while', Lisa explained the final straw in the pair's union came when they were duped by convicted conman Selva Carmichael into being followed by cameras for six months to film a fake reality show.

The 45-year-old brunette explained Carmichael - dubbed 'The Silver Fox' - 'destroyed' her two-year marriage to Mario, 47, with his lies after they filmed a for 18 hours a day for a documentary which they believed would make them stars.

Lisa said of the split: 'Towards the end we just hated each other - Carmichael tore our lives apart and destroyed our relationship.

'Mario and I were unhappy for a while - our whole world fell apart around us when we got conned.'

But it would seem Lisa and Mario - real name Shaun Astbury - are extremely quick movers, with both of them already shacking up with new partners, despite calling time on their marriage just three weeks ago.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ves-apart.html

Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote