Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Looks like there were more paps there than fans. All the usual nobs from BBBOTS I see. Still they got a few faces and worshipers there. I hope they thought it was worth it. Hardly a mobbing though. I hear Rylan was the bell of the ball at the factor road show. Nobody seems to parrallel those to turn outs, I wonder why, lol.
One is a magazine signing.

One is an arena tour with 6 acts on the bill.

Example 2 is bound to have more people. It's a no brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Intelligent debate seems to be something this forum seems to lack. Discussions cause arguments, facts slove them. Speidi are in no way more popular than Rylan....Fact. Speidi are hated all over the world....Fact. This forum has 5 or 6 fans that wont let anyone speak ill of their heros....Fact. Im going on holiday tonight and couldnt give a toss abouyt Speidi....Fact. Speidi was mobbed at signing.....Fiction. The video speaks for itself, orderly queue and more paps than fans.....Fact.

See you all when I get back, and no Chuff isnt coming, lol.
Ok, lets slove some facts..

Speidi aren't even known all over the world, nevermind hated.

This websites front page has a poll that states 37% of nearly 1000 that voted wanted Speidi to win. That's more than 5 or 6.

You do give a toss about Speidi. You're obsessed with them and haven't stopped discussing them for the last month.

The only person to mention being mobbed in this thread is you, twice.

You clearly haven't watched the clip. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSL2012 View Post
Grow up, troll...
Adding **** all to the thread apart from insults is considered trolling