Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Yet another example of how these fame hungry *****s live their lives. They have little more to offer than controvosy and conflict. Sorry but they may have a few people liking their story, however I am finding it hard to see what they offer in terms of excitement and watchability. I am allowed to have an opinion and my opinion is they are just plain freeks that survive on the kudos given to them by the media looking for yet another controvertial story and it amazes me that some people like to watch that kind of crap. It is neither exciting nor interesting, it is pure gutter tactics embrassed by some for their own entertainment but the vast majority of god fearing human beings try hard to avoid people like this so how their bank balance is fed, must be down to something i fail to see. I just wish they would bugger off and make way for more interesting viewing, but there again, thats my view and probably not shared by many on here as most Speidi haters have got bored of being slagged off for their views and have left the site.
LOL... none of those posters have ever stayed for an off-season and I've been on here for 2 years, what nonsense.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote